Three Phase Building
Schultz Building's Three-Phase Building Approach Our Guide to Your Success!
Our building process uses a Three-Phase approach to ensure your project is completed within budget and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Initial introduction
- Discuss customers project - style of home to be built
- Discuss preliminary layout - the needs and requirements
- Discuss materials to be used, siding, flooring, wall coverings, etc.
- Discuss owners estimated budget for the project
- Visit the physical site for the home.
- Review survey of property
- Generate preliminary plans for the home
- Complete preliminary cost estimate for the project
- Review plans for the project with the owner
- Review preliminary cost estimate for the project
- Make changes to the plans requested by the owner
- Complete plans for the home
- Customer begins material selection process
- Meet to review owners material selections
- Write specifications for the project
- Send plans out for competitive bids by sub contractors
- Estimate all phases of rough and finish carpentry
- Assemble bid summary for the project
- Review bid summary with the customer
- Make any changes requested by owner
- Finalize estimate for the project
- Write construction agreement for the project
- Meet with customer to review and sign construction agreement
- Set schedule for the start and completion of the project
- Start of construction
- In progress inspections of project by owner
- Required UDC inspections (Uniform Dwelling Code)
- Inspections by Home Performance Evaluator.
- Completion of construction
- Final acceptance by Owne